Subject: To Steve
From: "j.valks" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 1994 17:30:39

> Just a very quick mail to point out that whilst it is very cool, 
> your lastest
> BGuide hasn't got the updates to my FX library in it!  It stills 
> says that
> ZoomX2/ZoomX4 only work on lorez bitmaps.  I know this is just a 
> very small,
> picky pointer but I had to fault the guide somewhere didn't I!
>
Oh, sorry. I just looked if there where any new commands in it. I
will change it this day. I'll mail a new one tomorrow with all the
BUM commands.

By the way, This message was bounced back...

Cya & Thanx.

Greetings from:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jurgen Valks, working at HTO 's-Hertogenbosch in The Netherlands

Email: [email-masked]

Systems: Amiga 2000, 4Mb, 49Hd working as a fileserver
         Amiga 1200, 6Mb, 120Hd 68030 40Mhz.
         PC 486-DX33, 8mb, 210Hd
         
Working on: Amiga: Hero 2094 (HERO conversion from the CBM64)
                   Blitz2 AmigaGuide file
            PC   : Diropus for PC
            
----------------------------------------------------------------------